Hi! I’d like to, first, thank Jesus for these awards! All the glory belongs to Him! Secondly, I’d like to say thanks to my fellow blogger, Joel for nominating me for the Blogger Recognition and Impact Awards! It means a lot! 😀
Firstly, I’d like to nominate some great bloggers :):
How my blog started?
My blog started after I had the most amazing and breathtaking experience ever of Jesus’ tangible love. He showed me the different challenges I had faced and how He showed His love to me in those times which resulted in a new found faith and fellowship with Him. Shortly after being blown away My Lover, I felt like He was prompting me to start a blog about His love. So, that others may experience a deeper relationship with Our Lover and King of kings – Jesus Christ 🙂
My advice to other bloggers:
Keep doing what you love and what God has told you to do. Keep blessing others whether or not you get the most likes and followers! It’ll be worth it!
Here are the rules for each award:
- Tag the person who nominated you.
- Take “The Awesome Impact Award” Picture and add that in your post.
- Talk about an incident that impacted your life in a really positive way.
- Nominate 10 other awesome bloggers for this award
Blogger Recognition Award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advise to new bloggers.
- Select 15 or more fellow bloggers for this award.
- Let each nominee know you’ve nominated them and leave a link to your post.